|| Atropos-Pkz || Best 317 Alive ||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| Atropos-Pkz || Best 317 Alive ||

Why? Because Were The Best!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
f l a m e

Moderator Application  Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application    Moderator Application  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:45 pm

IGN: F l a m e
Do You Speak Fluent English?: yes.
State You Reside: United States of America, Michigan
Spot Applying For: Moderator
Why You Think You Deserver This Spot?: I think I deserve this spot because I was one of the first players of atropos-pkz! I have caught on quickley to the game, which means I have the ability to help players where it is needed, which I love to do. I am online most of the time unless I am out of town or a personal delay of some sort restricts me from going on. I also want to help this server grow, and will support its growth in both the amount of players and different updates to the game itself. I would also never even consider to abuse my powers if i am selected for one of these spots, because i have been abused by moderators and admins before, which wasn't a good experience. The last reason is I would be able to recruit friends and family to this server, as i am working on right now. These are some reasons why I think I sould be a moderator of Atropos-pkz, the best server to exist.

Thank you for all considerations,
F l a m e (Dan)
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1