|| Atropos-Pkz || Best 317 Alive ||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| Atropos-Pkz || Best 317 Alive ||

Why? Because Were The Best!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[]-Darkie-[]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkie

[]-Darkie-[] Empty
PostSubject: []-Darkie-[]   []-Darkie-[] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Username: Darkie
Past Experience:
-I was a moderator and Graphics Designer on Capescape. Previous username: Lover
-I was a help and concerns game master on a FlyFF server.
-Current graphics designer and top donator for Legionx but being demoted. Username: Seme
-Current graphics designer and head administrator for Brawlscapepk. Username: Denied

Why I think I would be a good Moderator/Forums Master: I have experience in design, and I like to help people with questions and concerns ingame "most of the time". My favorite hobby is art and that is what got me into graphics design. I am a pretty fair and adjust person, if a player or staff member disrespects me; they will be givin a warning and if they do not stop it ends up with a one day mute. I do give second chances to players, but if a staff member is out of line I believe they should be demoted. I've went by a fair set of rules for quite a long time with minimal disrespect so I am pretty easy to get along with, with a decent personality.

Why I want to be a Moderator/Forums Master: I am good with players ingame with 7 years of runescape playing experience. I love to do design; it passes the time and makes me feel better.

What are normal rules for me that you can add to the game (or not):
-No Dis-respect to players or staff
-No scamming/duping/luring
-If you abuse a bug you will be banned.
-Staff are not aloud to trade away items they spawn unless the player has won a contest or donated.
-Do not use vulgar language in this family safe environment
-No spamming, advertising other sites, flaming, or abusing forums

Sex: Male
Birthday: November 24,1993
Personality: Light and happy most of the time, just like my music. Artistic and love snowboarding.
Language: Olny English

I believe all staff members should start out at the moderator possition since that is the time to prove that you are good enough to be a main staff member in the game. You probably see the same types of applications all the time and I will understand completely if you denie mine; but either way I will help players ingame.
Back to top Go down

[]-Darkie-[]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|| Atropos-Pkz || Best 317 Alive || :: Staff Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: